- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Reverb is the largest online marketplace dedicated to buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has created an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear.
We believe that music makes the world a better place, which is why our mission is to make the world more musical. Sales on Reverb help support Reverb Gives, which provides youth music education programs across the world with instruments they need to make music.
This is a full-time position located in Chicago, reporting to the CE Management team. Our hybrid work model offers flexible workplace policies that can accommodate work from home candidates who are comfortable traveling to the office location 4+ times per month.The base salary range will be $38,000 – $50,000 USD per year.
Reverb’s Customer Experience Team connects with users all over the world via live chats, phone calls, and emails. We are looking for motivated candidates with a passion for providing the best possible experience to our users.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Effective communication with customers through mutli-channels – live chat, email, and phones.
- Understanding and implementing site policies.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of the platform and how our customers interact with it.
- Managing a personal queue of customer interactions via a ticketing system.
- Strong communication skills (both internal and external)
- Demonstrating the ability to be resourceful, organized, and flexible through previous experiences
- An effective collaborator
Nice to have qualifications include:
- Previous customer service experience
- A musical background and/or strong foundational knowledge of music gear
Remote-eligible roles (as indicated in the location header of each job description) are available in all U.S. states except Alaska and Hawaii. Remote roles are currently only available within the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the specific job description.
Reverb offers compensation packages that include base, bonus, and equity in the form of Etsy restricted stock units. Some of our key benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee, spouse or domestic partner, and all eligible dependents. Medical coverage includes gender affirming care.
- Life, AD&D, and supplemental long-and short-term disability insurance
- A matching 401(k)
- A generous PTO policy that includes vacation, sick/mental health days plus 11 paid holidays and two floating holidays
- Professional development and continued learning opportunities through access to mentoring, 1:1 coaching, and platforms like Skillsoft, LinkedIn Learning and Codecademy
- 18 weeks of gender-neutral parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child
- Up to $25,000 reimbursement of adoption and/or surrogacy related expenses
- Paid sabbatical program
- $1,000 annual work/life stipend
- Access to free supplemental online mental health services and meditation apps
- Ways to give back to your community through a charitable contribution match and volunteer time off
At Reverb, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant and resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Reverb is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We know that the impostor syndrome and confidence gap are real. Please do not hesitate to apply now.